|Delivery time:||1 - 3 workingdays|
The new Tornado Bluetooth 2.0 chronograph allows precise measurement of the muzzle velocity of the replica-fired ball. The device housing is made of solid, polymeric plastic. Thanks to their low weight and compact dimensions, you can also use the chronograph for replica tests or airsoft recordings. The chronograph has a standard 1/4 "female thread that allows us to mount it on an adjustable tripod included in the set .
The Tornado Bluetooth Chronograph has an integrated, easy-to-read LCD display and is powered by a built-in 400 mAh battery , which is charged via the included micro USB cable .
The latest version of the Tornado chronograph comes with a Bluetooth 2.0 module that allows you to connect the device to a special app on your smartphone. With the application, you can control the functions of the chronograph quickly and easily from a smartphone. The QR code required to download the application is on the packaging , in the user guide and on the case of the device. To operate the application properly, you need Android OS version 4.3 or later, or i OS OS version 8.0 or later.
- Measurement of muzzle velocity, rate of fire, projectile energy measurement
- Bluetooth 2.0 communication with a special application in the phone
- LCD display with extra large diameter of 36 mm
- Polymer housing
- built-in 400 mAh battery
- works in the temperature range from -10 ° C to + 42 ° C
- adjustable standby time
- Projected energy: 0 - 999 joules
- Range at 1 m height: 0 - 800 m
- Ball weight: 0.01 - 20 g
- Ball diameter: 0.01 - 20 mm
Included in the set:
- Tornado Bluetooth 2.0 Chronograph
- adjustable tripod
- Micro USB cable
- Operation manual